Friday, December 7, 2018

Rustic Christmas Tablescape!



I have often wondered why I love creating beautiful tablescapes.  It just makes me happy to make the table look pretty!  I love napkins rings and chargers oh and napkins too.  I have quite a collection of all of the above.  Probably my favorite tablescape to create is a Christmas tablescape.  I love mixing rustic and shiny elements.  Throw in some black and white buffalo check and you have a table that is both beautiful and inviting.  Although I love my tables to look pretty, first and foremost, they have to feel inviting. You don't want your guests to feel like they can't touch anything. 



This year my tablescape features some aged copper metal chargers, a rustic birch candle holder, some mercury glass mini trees and some glittery garland with pinecones.  I painted and distressed the napkin rings and you will find that tutorial right below this post.  It took no time at all to put this together.  The plates are part of the Filigree Collection from Pfaltzgraff.  I like to keep the plates simple and add interest with the napkin rings, table centerpiece or napkins themselves.



I hope that you all will be spending quality time with the people you love this Christmas!   If you live in the Atlanta area, we always have room for one more at our house!

Merry Christmas Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment