Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Knockoff Uttermost Mirror for under $40!




Who doesn't like a good deal?  Like many of you, I was scouring online sales recently for pre Black-Friday deals and  I happened upon such a great deal that I had to share it!  Like any home decor enthusiast, I love a beautiful mirror.  A mirror can be a great statement piece or focal point in a room and and it can also make a room appear larger.

I have been oodling over an Uttermost mirror for quite a while now but the $300+ price tag really didn't appeal to me.  I do consider myself a pretty frugal shopper....hence my CentSavvyLady blog name.   I will splurge occasionally on an item if it makes me weak in the knees but most of the time I will wait until an item goes on sale....or better yet goes on Clearance before I buy it.  I keep a board on Pinterest where I pin items that I am awaiting sales on.   I also pin many items on sort of a trial relationship.  I think we have all made purchases that we later regret and the item ends up in the Goodwill pile a year later because we didn't think it through.  Pinning my would be "must haves" for a while serves the purpose of helping me to determine if I really actually need or want that item as opposed to indulging too quickly on a purchase I will later regret. I once pinned a beautiful french country cabinet from Wayfair for three years before it went on sale.  It is now beautifully adorning my dining room and I am really proud that I waited till the price dropped by almost half before I purchased it. 

Now on to my find!  The mirror that I have been oodling over is called the Uttermost Cyrus mirror and if you were to google "Uttermost Cyrus Mirror" right now, this is what you could find.


The beautiful Uttermost Cyrus mirror that retails for $316 on several online merchants including Houzz, Bellacor, Macy's, Nordstrom and many more has a practically identical version for sale at Amazon for $38.99.  Yes, you read that right.....Thirty eight dollars and ninety nine cents! I was skeptical myself at first but knowing I could send it right back if it looked cheap, I decided to take a chance and boy am I glad that I did.


Beautiful knock off mirror for nearly one tenth the price is now hanging in our guest room that we lovingly refer to as the Blue Room.  It is gorgeous!  The price is unbelievable and the quality is terrific.  Both this mirror and the Uttermost Cyrus mirror are exactly 34"  in diameter.  After closely examining side by side photographs of both mirrors, I cannot spot any difference.  The mirror from Amazon is a heavy, quality mirror and it is beautiful!  I am so tickled at this find that I can hardly stand it!  The mirror transformed our Blue Room and I'm actually thinking of finding a spot downstairs for another one of these beautiful mirrors!




Now go grab one before they are all gone!  As of today, November 27th 2018 they are still available and they are still $38.99.   You're welcome!  Oh and don't forget to post any photos of this beautiful mirror hanging in your home, down in the comments section below!

Happy Holiday Shopping everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment